Exenia is a significant player in the professional lighting sector, specialised in the production of LED lighting fixtures for indoor use, suitable for all types of installations, from residential to commercial, from museums to showrooms. A growing company, with an entrepreneurial culture solidly based on the principles of collaboration, transparency, respect, social responsibility, quality, research, innovation, sustainability, design and personalization.
Established in 2010, from the decades of experience of its founders in the lighting sector, in December 2015 Exenia became part of the Lumenpulse Group. A stimulating synergy was born within an international network of young and innovative companies that exchange complementary skills in the field of lighting, sharing the cutting-edge technology of the Canadian brand and research laboratories able to offer optical systems among the most sophisticated in the world.
Design Made in Italy and technology
In Exenia design and creativity coexist with the most advanced technologies in the lighting industry.
The excellence of a refined Italian design blends in with perfect performances and multiple finishes creating collections with a unique design, decorated with a virtually unlimited variety of colours with a natural base.
Each product is drawn, designed, assembled, tested, painted and prepared for delivery to the final customer, under conditions that make it possible to compare the different levels of production, in a continuous dialogue between craftsmen, designers and lighting designers.
A creative laboratory in continuous ferment to create lighting objects that can astonish and excite.
In-House Production and Tailoring
The entire production process takes place inside the company, allowing the total quality control. The in-house chain and the craftsmanship know-how, of which we can find a solid tradition in Tuscany, have as a natural consequence the possibility to personalise each project in a tailor-made and exclusive manner.
Exenia is able to offer a tailor made product through reliable, accurate service and fast delivery times.
Each product is declined in a complete and integrated family to ensure architects and professionals visual coherence for each project.
Customised colours and finishes
The distinctive feature of the Exenia collections is the colour, totally natural, with over one thousand catalogue finishes and endless possibilities of personalization.
The sophisticated paint system inside the company produces extra-shiny, matt and textured finishes in many water-based colours and innovative finishes, such as a fixing process of natural rust, without the use of any pollutant chemical treatment .
A profound knowledge of productive processes, the use of eco-sustainable materials, pressurised painting booths and craftsmanship know-how allow us to make any finishes on request.
Exenia was born in 2010, but its story is rooted in the second half of the 40s. The Cerva factory, which then produced electric resistance cookers and heaters, converted its production into lighting fixtures in the sixties, soon having large and differentiated catalogues and producing thousands of pieces a month.
Growth in the seventies is rapid and the company experiences new plastic materials and 12v springs. In the nineties, it became part of the Targetti group, changing its name to Esedra, a new brand that would drive Cerva towards more advanced and complex industrial production. Today, the Exenia brand inherited from the past not only the management, but also a long industrial-technological experience, that has distinguished every chapter of its history with research and production quality. Exenia, since December 2015 a brand of Lumenpulse, produces lighting fixtures for any type of space, residential, shops, showrooms, galleries, offices.
QUALITY AND ENVIRONMENT POLICY
Exenia is a significant player in the professional lighting sector, specialising in the production of LED luminaires for indoor use, suitable for all types of installation, from residential to commercial, from museums to showrooms. A growing company, with an entrepreneurial culture solidly based on principles of collaboration, transparency, respect, social responsibility, quality, research, innovation, sustainability, design and customisation.
Founded in 2010, from its founders’ decades of experience in the lighting sector, Exenia became part of the Lumenpulse Group family in December 2015. Thus was born a stimulating synergy within an international network of young and innovative companies that exchange complementary skills in the field of lighting, sharing the Canadian brand’s cutting-edge technology and research laboratories capable of offering some of the most sophisticated optics systems in the world.
The company’s policy is to offer a high-quality product in which design and creativity are combined with the most advanced technology in the lighting industry.
In offering its product Exenia holds firm to certain fundamental principles
– respect for the expectations of all stakeholders;
– the environmental sustainability of processes and products;
– The consolidation of trust with the customer and the increase in customer satisfaction;
– The strengthening of relations with all suppliers;
– The sharing of corporate objectives with all employees
– Strengthening synergies with the parent company
In order to implement the above principles Exenia draws up guidelines for the definition and implementation of quality objectives to be shared with all stakeholders, the elements of which are set out below:
– Definition, application and maintenance of a Quality Management System in accordance with the requirements of the UNI EN ISO 9001:2015 standard;
– Planning of business processes on the basis of internal and external contextual factors, stakeholder expectations and the associated quality risks always consistent with meeting customer and stakeholder expectations
– Compliance with legal requirements (with particular regard to environmental requirements) and contractual regulations
– Ensuring appropriate information and training of human resources on quality and environmental aspects related to the activities performed and communication of the principles of the company’s integrated policy
– Development of products and availability of raw materials that meet in terms of quality the needs and expectations of its customers and that are in line with the principles of environmental sustainability
– Implementation of appropriate systems for monitoring product quality and environmental performance of the organisation
– Communication to personnel and dissemination to interested parties of the company’s quality and environmental policy and, more generally, constant availability to internal and external communications of an environmental nature
– Promotion of the continuous improvement of the Integrated Management System
– Promotion of stakeholder participation and consultation to ensure efficient and effective application of the Integrated Management System
– Promotion of corporate development safeguarding the company’s quality and environmental performance
– Selection of suppliers on the basis of objective assessments of quality, price, ability to provide and guarantee services of an adequate level and on the basis of their environmental performance
– Commitment to periodic evaluation of compliance with environmental protection laws and requirements
– Periodic definition of improvement objectives for quality and the environment
– Reduction of negative environmental impacts related to its activities
– Protection of the environment through the saving of natural resources, avoiding waste and, through analysis to verify the possibility of re-use or recycling of energy and materials
– Improvement in the use of resources;
– Maintaining a high level of information and communication both internally and externally, through appropriate tools;
– Maintaining a system of risk analysis, emergency preparedness and response;
The commitments described in the policy are translated into improvement objectives for Quality and the Environment that Exenia approves annually, ensuring all the resources necessary for their achievement and implementing a monitoring activity.
The Organisation undertakes to constantly monitor the pursuit of these commitments, through scheduled audit cycles, the review of objectives and targets, the revision of this policy annually, and in any case whenever contingent needs make it necessary.
Management is committed to disseminating its Policy to all interested parties and to training, sensitising and empowering its employees to ensure that business processes are managed appropriately to achieve the best results.