Lumenpulse to Showcase Expanded Range of Product Portfolio at Lightfair 2016
LED leader to introduce new products and technology features at lighting industry conference in San Diego
Lumenpulse will showcase the scope and versatility of its newly expanded portfolio at Lightfair 2016, unveiling a number of new products and features, including: a new generation of Lumenalpha LED luminaires; a sample of innovative products from Fluxwerx, including the award-winning Profile suspended LED luminaire; and a sneak peek at the Exenia brand, expected to launch in North America by the end of 2016.
"This year, we further expanded our toolbox of architectural specification-grade lighting products, giving lighting designers, architects, electrical engineers, and property managers even more options to work with," said Francois-Xavier Souvay, President and CEO of Lumenpulse. "With new optical innovations, and by welcoming to the family exciting brands like Fluxwerx and Exenia, we're allowing specifiers to unleash their full lighting design creativity."
Visitors to the Lumenpulse booth (#1827) will be able to see:
- The new generation of Lumenalpha family downlights and spotlights for commercial, retail, and hospitality applications. Lumenalpha Gen 2.0 offers a massive boost in performance, flexibility, and longevity, with eight additional luminaires, higher lumen outputs, increased lumen maintenance of up to 160,000 hours, and new narrow optics (10°, 15°, and a true asymmetric wallwash for even illumination of walls, without protrusions from the ceiling plane).
- The Lumenalpha family is now also available with Lumenpulse's Lumentalk technology. A winner of multiple awards, Lumentalk is a patented power line communication technology that uses existing AC mains as a bi-directional carrier for data. The technology enables easy upgrades to LED and digital controls, allowing the creation of networkable lighting systems - without the cost and disruption of having to re-wire for data. Lumentalk was recently named the Controls Product of the Year award at LuxLive Middle East 2016. See the Lumentalk product video.
- New narrow, batwing, and asymmetric wallwash optics for the Lumenline family of linear LED system. Lumenline now offers 5 different optical distributions, lit corners and a choice of colors and controls, allowing the family to cover an even larger variety of applications in commercial and institutional environments.
- Lumenpulse's Dim to Warm technology, which reduces a luminaire's color temperature when dimmed, allowing for natural dimming from 2700K to 2200K. Lumenpulse recently introduced the technology across its portfolio, allowing it to be specified for a wider range of indoor and outdoor applications.
- The first official showcase of the Lumenarea family of street, pole-top, and wall-mount LED luminaires for urban, area, and professional landscape lighting applications. The exhibition will include three new products from the Lumearea Esplanade series of LED bollards and light columns.
- A preview of the Exenia brand of indoor architectural LED luminaires. Combining refined European design with modern performance and flexibility, Exenia offers a range of decorative lighting solutions for hotels, shops, and museums, including suspended and wall-mounted luminaires, downlights, spotlights, and more.
- A sneak peek at the innovative products and solutions from the recently acquired Fluxwerx, including the award-winning Profile LED luminaire. Profile is a high-performance, suspended LED luminaire that delivers bright, flexible general lighting through a hollow luminous aperture. The luminaire was awarded the Red Dot Award for Product Design 2016.
About Lumenpulse Inc.
Founded in 2006, Lumenpulse designs, develops, manufactures and sells a wide range of high performance and sustainable specification-grade LED lighting solutions for commercial, institutional and urban environments. Lumenpulse is a leading pure-play specification-grade LED lighting solutions provider and has earned many awards and recognitions, including several Product Innovation Awards (PIA), three Next Generation Luminaires Design Awards, two Red Dot Product Design Awards and a Lightfair Innovation Award. Lumenpulse now has 584 employees worldwide, with corporate headquarters in Montreal, Canada, and offices in Vancouver, Québec City, Boston, Paris, Florence, London and Manchester. Lumenpulse is listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange under the symbol LMP.
Additional information about Lumenpulse, including its 2015 Annual Information Form, is available at www.lumenpulsegroup.com and on the SEDAR website at www.sedar.com.