Lumenalpha Debuts New Architectural Cylinders Family at PLDC 2017
LED Leader Unveils Latest Addition to the Lumenalpha Collection at Industry Trade Show in Paris
Lumenalpha, a brand of the Lumenpulse Group, a leading pure-play specification-grade LED lighting solutions provider, announced the launch of the Lumenalpha Architectural Cylinders, an all-new product offering, setting standards in photometric performance, light quality, flexibility and lifetime. The product line will be exhibited in Europe for the first time in November, at PLDC Exhibition in Paris.
"It is our strong belief that design and performance go hand in hand," said Sébastien Jegado, Vice-President Sales and Marketing EMEA & APAC. "Keeping in tradition with all of our Lumenalpha fittings, we prioritize quality of light, and insist that our optics offer a smooth, even beam distributions with exceptional optical control."
- Cylinders' optics and accessories can be added or changed in the field, allowing for greater flexibility.
- A custom manufactured LED chip and a proprietary thermal management system result in an unprecedented LED lifetime of 225,000 hours (L70 at Ta 40° C) and exceptional colour rendering and consistency with no visible colour shift over 6 years (within a 2-step MacAdam ellipse).
- Optics offering includes narrow 15° spot, 25°, 40°, 60° and true asymmetrical and double asymmetric distributions.
- The range provides best-in-class performance and efficacy (up to 118 lm/W); with enhanced digital control and dimming options.
- Full range of mounting options (surface, stem, pendant, track and wall mount) can be specified to suit a variety of projects.
- A number of lengths (330 mm to 584 mm) and diameters (70 mm, 100 mm, 150 mm and 200 mm) are available, making the family infinitely adaptable to any architecture.
The Lumenalpha Cylinders Product Brochure is available for download. This brochure aids architects, lighting designers and electrical engineers in finding the perfect Cylinder, tailored to their unique lighting design.
Please visit lumenalpha.com for more details.
As part of the Lumenpulse Group, Lumenalpha designs, manufactures and sells architectural point source lighting systems, offering unbeatable colour quality for retail, hospitality, institutional, commercial and architectural applications. Lumenalpha has been recognized by the industry, winning a Queen's Award for Enterprise and Lux Awards' Manufacturer of the Year prize in 2013.
About Lumenpulse Group
Founded in 2006, the Lumenpulse Group designs, develops, manufactures and sells a wide range of high performance and sustainable specification-grade LED lighting solutions for commercial, institutional and urban environments. The Lumenpulse Group is a leading pure-play specification-grade LED lighting solutions provider and has earned many awards and recognitions, including several Product Innovation Awards (PIA), three Next Generation Luminaires Design Awards, two Red Dot Product Design Awards, a LIGHTFAIR Innovation Award, and an iF Design Award. The Lumenpulse Group now has 670 employees worldwide, with corporate headquarters in Montreal, Canada, and offices in Vancouver, Québec City, Boston, Paris, Florence, London and Manchester.
For more information, visit www.lumenpulsegroup.com.
For further information, please contact:
Public Relations Manager
1 (514) 937-3003